Whiteheath Infant School
Open to all children in Nursery – Year 6 from Whiteheath Infant & Junior Schools ONLY. (Please note, children must be aged 4+ at the time of attending camp – see age date details below).
Camp venue: Whiteheath Infant School, Ladygate Lane, Ruislip, Middx HA4 7RF
Sports and activities
- Parachute Games
- KS1 Ball Games
2022 Camp dates
- February Half Term (EB 28th Jan)
- 14th Feb – 18th Feb
- Easter (EB 18th Mar)
- Week 1: 4th Apr – 8th Apr (5 days)
- Week 2: 11th Apr – 14th Apr (4 days)
- Whitsun (EB 6th May)
- 30th May – 1st June (3 days)
- Summer (EB 1st Jul)
- Week 1: 21st Jul & 22nd Jul (2 days)
- Week 2: 25th Jul – 29 Jul
- Week 3: 1st Aug – 5th Aug
- Week 4: 8th Aug – 12th Aug
- Week 5: 15th Aug – 19th Aug
- October Half Term (EB TBA)
- Open to
- Children must be 4 years+ at the time of attending camp:
- Feb Camp: 4 years+ by 14th Feb
- AM sessions
- 9.00am – 12.15pm
- 12.15pm – 12.45pm
- PM sessions
- 12.45pm – 4.00pm
Early bird £16
- Whole day
Early bird £30
- 5 day camp
Early bird £120
(All prices inclusive of VAT)
Book & pay by the EB date stated above to qualify for the early bird price.
Please note, camps will only proceed if a minimum of 15 children book – parents will be informed of any cancellation, with a minimum notice period of 7 days. Cancellation Policy: We will require 7 days notice for a full refund and a minimum of 24 hours notice for your booking to be moved to an alternative date/credit on account.
Sibling Discount on FULL WEEK bookings only: 1st child pays full price, subsequent siblings have 20% discount (telephone bookings only).
The registration point for Whiteheath Infant School is in the main reception entrance. Elms staff will greet all children by the main door and walk them to the hall.
At the end of each session, the collection point will also be from here.
Parking is also available on neighbouring roads.